Rosemary Garlic Potato Wedges
These homemade rosemary garlic potato wedges are so good and so easy that you may never again eat a frozen french fry. The rosemary can be omitted if you, or anyone else in the family, objects to it. Or substitute another herb – like oregano or parsley.
- 1 kg potatoes , peeled and cut into thick wedges (4 or 5 medium potatoes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , squished (or about 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp crumbled dried rosemary , (or twice as much chopped fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, toss together the potato wedges, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and salt. Make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Dump the entire mess into a 9 x 13 in. (22 x 33 cm) baking dish and bake at 425°F (220°C) for 50 minutes to an hour, stirring the potatoes carefully at least a couple of times during the baking, so that they brown evenly.
- When done, the wedges should be crisp and golden on the outside, but soft and potatoey on the inside.
MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Total 30 min
Hearty chicken soup
Total 60 min
Sheet pan steak fajitas
Total 10 min
Pesto pasta with sausage meatballs
Total 20 min
Seafood swap series: Crispy chipotle air fryer crab cake sliders
Seafood swap series: Crispy BLTTs with ultimate sauce
5 easy no-bake desserts for every occasion
Seafood swap series: Potato chip-crusted halibut and chips
© Copyright 2022 St. Joseph Communications.